Insects and Rodent Control in London
London is susceptible to many pests, vermin & infestations, here at Environ Pest Control we are able to control many of them in 2 or 3 visits to the property, some London properties may experience problems with more than 1 kind of pest and we are happy to carry out a full site survey and implement a range of control methods to eradicate the problem at hand. We specialise in the control, deterrence and eradication of a range of pests & vermin, please see the list below: For more information, please click on the name of the pest.
- Rat control & proofing for the home or business
- Bedbug control in residential, hotels and hostels in London
- Mice control and proofing for both commercial and residential
- Cockroach control & fumigation for cafés, restaurants, hotels and your home
- Squirrel control and proofing in attic spaces and roof areas in London
- Moth control & fumigation for damaged clothes and carpet damage
- Fox control solutions for your garden
- Bird netting and spike repellent systems in the city of London
- Flying ant control treatments for kitchen and gardens in London
- Wasp control & wasps nest fumigation
- Flea fumigation in London
- Mole control
- Rabbit control along the A3 corridor for garden centres and golf clubs
- Fly control and fumigation for restaurants and cafés in London
- Deer management in Surrey and Sussex with free surveys
London areas we cover
We cover all of London including the following postcodes:
South London: SW1 (Head District) · SW2 (Brixton) · SW3 (Chelsea) · SW4 (Clapham) · SW5 (Earls Court) · SW6 (Fulham) · SW7 (South Kensington) · SW8 (South Lambeth) · SW9 (Stockwell) · SW10 (West Brompton) · SW11 (Head District) · SW12 (Balham) · SW13 (Barnes) · SW14 (Mortlake) · SW15 (Putney) · SW16 (Streatham) · SW17 (Tooting) · SW18 (Wandsworth) · SW19 (Wimbledon) · SW20 (West Wimbledon)
West London: W1 (Head District) · W2 (Head District) · W3 (Acton) · W4 (Chiswick)· W5 (Ealing) · W6 (Hammersmith) · W7 (Hanwell) · W8 (Kensington) · W9 (Maida Vale) · W10 (North Kensington) · W11 (Notting Hill) · W12 (Sheperds Bush) · W13 (West Ealing) · W14 (West Kensington)
North-West London: NW1 (Head District) · NW2 (Cricklewood) · NW3 (Hampstead) · NW4 (Hendon) · NW5 (Kentish Town) · NW6 (Kilburn) · NW7 (Mill Hill) · NW8 (St John’s Wood) · NW9 (The Hyde) · NW10 (Willesden) · NW11 (Golders Green)
Central London: WC1 (Head District) · WC2 (Strand) · EC1 (Head District) · EC2 (Bishopsgate) · EC3 (Fenchurch) · EC4 (Fleet Street)
North London: N1 (Head District) · N2 (East Finchley) · N3 (Finchley) · N4 (Finsbury Park) · N5 (Highbury) · N6 (Highgate) · N7 (Holloway) · N8 (Hornsey) · N9 (Lower Edmonton) · N10 (Muswell Hill)
Kingston upon Thames: KT1 (Kingston upon Thames, Hampton Wick) · KT2 (Kingston upon Thames, Norbiton) · KT3 (New Malden) · KT4 (Worcester Park) · KT5 (Berrylands, Tolworth) · KT6 (Surbiton, Tolworth, Long Ditton) · KT7 (Thames Ditton, Weston Green) · KT8 (East Molesey, Hampton Court Palace, Bushy Park) · KT9 (West Molesey) · Richmond · TW1(Twickenham) · TW7 (Isleworth) · TW11 (Teddington) · TW12(Hampton) · SM3 (Cheam) · SM4 (Morden Park)
If you are looking for the London pest control experts, you’ve come to the right place.
Please browse our website to learn more about our services and the pests that we confront on a daily basis.
If you are unsure of the service you require, please call us on 020 7384 4501,
and we’d be happy to talk through any pest control issues and recommend a course of action.
Viewers of The Rat Pack, shown on BBC 1, saw us deal with a variety of pest control issues as they followed us around reality TV style.
As you’d expect from the London pest control experts, our services include control of rats, bedbugs, mice, cockroaches, squirrels, moths, foxes, pigeons, ants, wasps, fleas, moles, rabbits, flies and deer!
Where to find us?