Posts Tagged ‘rat pack’
Don’t Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- The Rat Pack Community is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your content, even if it’s a video or photo of yourself, don’t post it on The Rat Pack Community. In addition, please be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don’t post content showing things like animal abuse, drug abuse or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your content shows someone getting hurt, attacked or humiliated, don’t post it.
- The Rat Pack Community is not a shock site. Don’t post disgusting content of accidents, dead bodies and similar things.
- Respect copyright. Only upload content that you made or that you are authorised to use. This means don’t upload content that you didn’t make or use content which someone else owns the copyright, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted, without necessary authorisation.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone’s right to express unpopular points of view. But we do not permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status and sexual orientation/gender identity). Please refrain from making sexually suggestive comments or remarks in your posts and/or profiles.
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy or the revealing of other members’ personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be banned permanently from The Rat Pack Community.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It’s not OK to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
The Rat Pack Community is for Everyone
Remember that The Rat Pack Community is for everyone of all ages! Each and every user of The Rat Pack Community makes the site what it is, so don’t be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There’s a lot here to see and lots of people making amazing stuff, one of them might be you! So dive in and enjoy.
The Rat Pack Community Team
Behind the scenes. Coming soon.
.One year ago Environ Pest Control were contacted by one of England’s leading media companies, Fever media, with the intention of making a programme about pest control in London.
“The Rat Pack” a concept thought up by Simon Draper the producer would follow pest controllers in their daily duties as they deal with London’s pests and vermin….
“They say there are more rats in London than people. When you’re confronted with one in your kitchen …. WHO CAN YOU CALL ? …The Rat Pack . A crack team of pest controllers equipped to deal fearlessly with any type of pest from rats, cockroaches, rogue squirrels to bed bugs and pigeons. Meet brothers Jimmy and Ricky Clark and third team member Charlie, a jack Russell terrier , London’s only rat catching dog. To big brother Ricky, this is more than just a job, it’s a battle against vermin, a battle he is determined to win with the help of younger brother Jimmy who still can’t drive and is afraid of pigeons and Charlie the Dog, the rodent seeking missile.”
“Hard work at times,the challenge of catching rats and vermin was made even more difficult when we had to catch it for the cameras as well!”
“Filming reignited the passion I had for animals and I have become a better pest controller as a result”
Welcome to The Rat Pack community!
To be actively involved in The Rat Pack community you’ll need to be a registered user, once registered and logged in, you’ll be able to Ask A Pest Question, upload your own Community Pest Pics and also have community profile listed in our Community Members section.